Not a member yet? Register | Sign In |
Buy Images
  • With Credits
  • With Subscription
|   Shopping Cart: 0 Item Items

Stock Photo - Wat Xieng Thong is a Buddhist temple (wat), located on the northern tip of the peninsula of Luang

Wat Xieng Thong is a Buddhist temple (wat), located on the northern tip of the peninsula of Luang Phrabang, Laos. It was built in 1560 by King Setthathirath and was under royal patronage during the K - csp2334357

Wat Xieng Thong is a Buddhist temple (wat), located on the northern tip of the peninsula of Luang Phrabang, Laos. It was built in 1560 by King Setthathirath and was under royal patronage during the Kingdom of Laos. Like the royal palace, the wat was placed near the mekong. In 1880, the Tripitaka library was added and then the drum tower in 1961. This temple, along with Wat Suwannaphumaham, was spared by any damage during the sacking of the city in 1887. This was because the Black Flag Haw leade

Add to Favorites  |  Save Comp
Stock Photo Pricing  Help Me Choose
File Size
pixels | inches | cm
USD
Small JPEG
11.1" x 7.4" @ 72 dpi28.2 x 18.7 cm @ 72 dpi800x530 px - 72 dpi
USD $2.50
Medium JPEG
5.3" x 3.5" @ 300 dpi13.5 x 9.0 cm @ 300 dpi1600x1059 px - 300 dpi
USD $3.50
Large JPEG
10.7" x 7.1" @ 300 dpi27.1 x 17.9 cm @ 300 dpi3200x2118 px - 300 dpi
USD $5.00
XX-Large TIFF
16.0" x 10.6" @ 300 dpi40.6 x 26.9 cm @ 300 dpi4800x3177 px - 300 dpi
USD $10.00
Licensing, Prints & Other Options  Learn More
View Options 
 Standard Licensing Terms
Included
 Multi-Seat (Unlimited Users)
USD $25.00
 Reproduction / Unlimited Print Run
USD $50.00
 Physical and Electronic Items for Resale
USD $50.00
 Image Resizing & Cropping Tool
USD $2.00
Get this Image as a Print / Poster
Total: 0
Want to pay less for Stock Images?
Save 50% when you buy with credits!
More Info
Stock Photo Information
Photo ID:
csp2334357
Uploaded by:
rfoxphoto
Date Added:
2009-08-27
Popularity:
1 Downloads, 128 Views
Title:
Wat Xieng Thong is a Buddhist temple (wat), located on the northern tip of the peninsula of Luang Phrabang, Laos. It was built in 1560 by King Setthathirath and was under royal patronage during the K