Defective Household Appliance Caused A Fire Inside Home.

Defective household appliance caused a fire inside home. - csp87245883

Electrical fire is caused by faulty home electric appliance. clothing iron was not turned off and overheated on the ironing board resulting in ignites.

Image EditorSave Comp

Pricing

Help Me Choose
File Size
USD
800x533 px - 72 dpi28.2 x 18.8 cm @ 72 dpi11.1" x 7.4" @ 72 dpi$3.50
1600x1067 px - 300 dpi13.5 x 9.0 cm @ 300 dpi5.3" x 3.6" @ 300 dpi$7.00
3000x2000 px - 300 dpi25.4 x 16.9 cm @ 300 dpi10.0" x 6.7" @ 300 dpi$8.00
5509x3673 px - 300 dpi46.6 x 31.1 cm @ 300 dpi18.4" x 12.2" @ 300 dpi$9.00
8263x5509 px - 300 dpi70.0 x 46.6 cm @ 300 dpi27.5" x 18.4" @ 300 dpi$13.00
Licensing, Prints & Other OptionsLearn More
Included
$25.00
$50.00
$50.00
Get this Image as a Print / Poster
No Signup Needed

Photo Information

grigvovan
by grigvovan
Member since Feb. 4, 2013. 7,552 images
csp87245883
Popularity: 0 Downloads, 8 Views
Report a problem with this image