Grunge Flag Of Northern Mariana Islands
The flag of the commonwealth of the northern mariana islands was adopted in july 1985, by the second northern marianas constitutional convention.
Image EditorSave Comp
Similar PhotosSee All
- Square grunge flag of northern mariana islands. 3D illustration
- 3D Flag of Northern Mariana Islands. Close Up.
- Realistic flag of Northern Mariana Islands fabric
- 3D Flag of Northern Mariana Islands. 3D Illustration.
- 3d rendering of Northern Mariana Islands flag over a wooden surface
- Football with flag of northern mariana islands. 3D illustration
- Flag of northern mariana islands, mosaic background. 3D illustration
- Frame with flag of northern mariana islands isolated on white
- Northern Mariana Islands flag on wavy silk textile fabric background.
- Grunge flag of Solomon Islands
- Grunge flag of Marshall Islands
- Travel suitcase with flag of northern mariana islands isolated on white
- Blue globe with flag of northern mariana islands isolated on white
- Flag of northern mariana islands, round buttons on white. 3D illustration
- 3d rendering of Northern Mariana Islands flag waving
More stock photos from this artistSee All
- The flag of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is based on the flag of Turkey with the colors reversed and two horizontal red stripes added at the top and bottom. It was the result of a competition to find a new representative flag for the TRNC.
- The flag of the Cook Islands, officially known as the Cook Islands Ensign, is based on the traditional design for former British colonies in the Pacific region. It is a blue ensign containing the Union Flag in the upper left, and on the right, fifteen stars in a ring. The Union Flag is symbolic of the nation's historic ties to the United Kingdom and to the Commonwealth of Nations. The stars stand for the fifteen islands that make up the Cook Islands (Tongareva, Rakahanga, Manihiki, Pukapuka, Nassau, Suwarrow, Palmerston, Aitutaki, Manuae, Takutea, Aitu, Mitiaro, Mauke, Rarotonga and Mangaia). The blue represents the ocean and the peaceful nature of the inhabitants.
- The current flag of Tuvalu was instated when the country became independent in 1978, after the separation from the Gilbert Islands in 1976. Like many former and current British dependencies, the Tuvaluan flag is a blue ensign based on the Union Flag, which is shown in the upper left canton of the flag.
- The Flag of Curacao represents the Country of Curacao as well as the island area within the Netherlands Antilles from 1984 until its dissolution in 2010. The flag was not flown for Curacao and Dependencies for which the flag of the Netherlands was used.
- The flag of Palau was adopted on 1 January 1981, when the island group separated from the United Nations Trust Territory. As with the flags of several other Pacific island groups, blue is the colour used to represent the ocean and the nation's place within it. While this puts Palau in common with the Federated States of Micronesia and other neighboring island groups, the disc on the flag (similar to that on Japan's flag) is off-centre like that of the flag of Bangladesh, but in this case represents the moon instead of the sun. The current flag was introduced in 1981 when Palau became a republic.
- The flag of Equatorial Guinea was adopted on August 21, 1979. The six stars on the map represent the country's mainland and five islands. Under the rule of dictator Francisco Nguema the flag was modified and a different national anthem was used on it. After he was deposed the original flag was restored.
- The flag of Puerto Rico represents and symbolizes the island of Puerto Rico and its people. The origins of the current flag of Puerto Rico, adopted by the commonwealth of Puerto Rico in 1952, can be traced to 1868, when the first Puerto Rican flag, "The Revolutionary Flag of Lares", was conceived by Dr. Ramon Emeterio Betances and embroidered by Mariana "Brazos de Oro" Bracetti. This flag was used in the short-lived Puerto Rican revolt against Spanish rule in the island, known as "El Grito de Lares"
Member since Oct. 9, 2015. 103 images
- stock image
- royalty free photo
- stock photos
- stock photograph
- stock photographs
Popularity: 0 Downloads, 2 Views
Report a problem with this image