Start Home Electrical Fire Due To Faulty Household Appliance.

Start home electrical fire due to faulty household appliance. - csp87371312

Electrical fire due to faulty home appliance. a defective clothing iron on the ironing board ignited and burned property of apartment owners.

Image EditorSave Comp

Pricing

Help Me Choose
File Size
USD
800x533 px - 72 dpi28.2 x 18.8 cm @ 72 dpi11.1" x 7.4" @ 72 dpi$3.50
1600x1066 px - 300 dpi13.5 x 9.0 cm @ 300 dpi5.3" x 3.6" @ 300 dpi$7.00
3000x2000 px - 300 dpi25.4 x 16.9 cm @ 300 dpi10.0" x 6.7" @ 300 dpi$8.00
5305x3536 px - 300 dpi44.9 x 29.9 cm @ 300 dpi17.7" x 11.8" @ 300 dpi$9.00
7957x5304 px - 300 dpi67.4 x 44.9 cm @ 300 dpi26.5" x 17.7" @ 300 dpi$13.00
Licensing, Prints & Other OptionsLearn More
Included
$25.00
$50.00
$50.00
Get this Image as a Print / Poster
No Signup Needed

Photo Information

grigvovan
by grigvovan
Member since Feb. 4, 2013. 7,552 images
csp87371312
Popularity: 1 Downloads, 7 Views
Report a problem with this image